Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Lion & The Lamb

The story of Christ as presented by Souls Harbor.
  • 2014, April 18 & 20.
  • Play begins at sunset. (Approximately 7:15pmE.)
  • Bring your own seating for the lawn of our outdoor theater.
  • $5 per vehicle.
  • Communion will be available during the April 20th performance.
  • Call 352.245.3227 for more info.
2 miles west of 441 in Belleview, FL
6 miles east of I-75 in Belleview, FL

GPS Physical Address
12650 SE Hwy. 484
Belleview, FL 34420

Click here for the promotional video.
Share this information with friends and family!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new.. im feeling really bad !! I need your prayers PLEASE? I have cellulitis on my leg and it is hurting. I have been to the doctor several times and there does not seem to be any improvement!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Do you know a lymphoedema Therapist?
      Usually the doctor refer for those therapist

      Delete
  3. Will appreciate if you stop leaving advertising at my door. Since the church decided to follow Trump instead of Jesus I have decided not listening to the church...

    ReplyDelete